JOB POSTING NOTICE
UNIVISION TELEVISION GROUP
KABE-TV / KUVI-TV
DATE OPENED: October 10, 2012 DEPT: TV Sales Department
TITLE: Account Executive – 2 Positions Available
Univision – KABE and KUVI My 45 have 2 openings for an Account Executive that will handle client and agency accounts with high potential in a single market. These could be current high spend accounts or ones that have the potential for substantial growth. The AE is responsible for developing new business through prospecting, cold calling, the use of co-op, and vendor development.
- Contact and present to clients and agencies, negotiate contracts and executing transactions.
- Prospect and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions.
- Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales (includes travel).
- Attend promotional events and other client networking events.
- Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale processes; prepare drafts of presentations, and proposals.
- Work in partnership with support team on post-sale processes; enter orders, and collections.
- Prepare reports for and attend internal meetings.
- Responsible for sales objectives with Univision single market accounts.
- Decide on presentation story line, positioning, and selling Univision value proposition.
- Determine package and pricing within pricing rate card parameters.
Must have the ability to work well under pressure in a revenue goal and deadline-driven environment.
Must be able to drive and have a valid California driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales required, and previous advertising/media experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, creative and proactive required for success.
- Strong analytical, and negotiations skills required.
- Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs.
- Knowledge of Donovan, Arbitron, OSI, matrix, concur, preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
Send resume with cover letter to: KABE/KUVI – Job # 12-02
We do not confirm receipt of resumes
KABE-TV/KUVI-TV is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources (559) 430-8409.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER